2011年11月8日火曜日

MAI TYPOGRAPHY

so.. this is my last ds106 assignment!!!

MAI typography :) from typography
















this took about just one hour and I actually enjoyed creating it.
I was looking at other students' typographies and I thought they ALL are cool.
although you may be able to see a cross in this typography, i have to say that i am not a chrstian.
I just like the combination of cross and heart.
Since I wrote typography on midterm blog, I wanted to include japanese kanji in my typography.
its 舞.

In order to create this typography, I used vector image on aviary.
I had a problem of saving my typography because somehow my image had black and white check behind my image.
and RIMI MORITA helped me out to save it on white screen! thank you rimi!!
I hope you liked mai typography :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿