2011年10月25日火曜日

Google Map Story

this is a place I visited last year, Yakushima
it is an island of the great nature as it is a model place of Mononoke hime (Princess Mononoke)



きな地図で見る

It took about 6 hrs to get to see the famous BIG tree which is "A" spot.
and took 6 another hrs to go back...
but the island was REALLY great I mean, not only the nature but also people.
every people I saw greeted me. which we will not experience in the city.
and I so a lot of animals who are also nice to us.

I have other places that I want to visit but definitly I want to visit Yakushima again sometime.


the following blogpost was added on 10/27
B: it is a place callled "Yakushima guide club" which introduces tourists about Yakushima. A little bit far away from the place where all the hotels gather.
C: "Yakushima drive in" where some accesories and foods are sold. this is the link yakushima drive in
D: "Yakusugi shizen kan" which shows trees's history and has a cafe. Yakushima Shizen Kan



Assignment description: Google Map Story

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think many people who will visit this blog, now that we are connected with ds106, will not be able to read the Japanese on the four map points you've chosen for us.

    Would it be possible to add a little more description for the B, C, and D spots in your blog post?

    返信削除