2011年10月25日火曜日

response ot timmyboy

Now I am going to write about the response to Timmyboy.

well... I do not know but somehow I felt what the speaker was talking about makes me want to create more arts which includes like music, photos and evertying that I think it is creative.
Although I take pictures just as my hobby, I do not really have confidence in my creativity of photos.
so that I had thought that I may not be allowed to regard or call myself as an "artist".
and as you know, just a bad cycle of thinking starts.
no confidence→no desire to take photos→no creativity of myself
but it seems like, it is free to express myself through art and I can call myself as an artist.

according to the speaker, creativity is not inherited. well... in my case, I hoped it did.
I have mentioned several times on my blog and some people in my class already know but I used to go to a music kindergarten through high school (which my mother who graduated from music university hoped me to be a violinist or music related person) and music was EVERYWHERE and I spent most of the time of my life for music till like years ago. but now, my life is out of music! why?
Eventhough my mother seems to have a music talent, and eventhough I was in creative environment of music as the speaker said that it is good to create art, I have nothing of music.

However, I agree with the idea that we all are artists because this idea totally decided me to make more art because I feel free to express anything through art by the idea as I mentioned above.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿